Power (watts): 9w
Light output (lumens): 855lm (WW), 882lm (NW) or 990lm (CW, DL)
Expected Life (hours): 30000 Hrs
Colour temperature: Warm White (3000K), Neutral White (4000K), Cool White (5000K) or Daylight (6000K)
CRI: 82+ accurately reproducing the colour of the environment
Beam angle (degrees): 240°
- High-efficiency Constant Current Driver
- Output 30V -85V
- CE-EMC Certification.
- Driver to remodulate current to LEDs
- Power Factor: = 0.97 nominal
- Input Voltage: 100-277V, 50/60Hz
- Operating Temperature Range: -25 ̊C - + 45 ̊C
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 15%
- Durable Long life aluminium electrolytic capacitors
- Radio Frequency Interference Free
- Upgrades existing T5 fluorescent lamps to a more energy efficient eco friendly alternative.
- Instant start, Flicker free and Silent
- Up to 40% energy savings with a payback of less than 2 years compared to ineffective fluorescents
- Virtually eliminates costly re-lamping, offering significant maintenance savings
- 82+ CRI renders colours accurately and consistently throughout the lamps lifetime.
- Safe, Single ended input design.
Construction & Materials:
- Durable lightweight aluminium alloy heat sink housing providing an advanced cooling system ensuring the longevity of this class leading luminaire.
- Shatterproof design, which is free of glass and mercury.
- Dow Corning adhesive (USA)
- 99% Gold pure gold wire LED chips
- Intematix phosphors
- 26lm 0.2W 2835 LED (F. Current 150mA, F. Voltage 3.2V)
- Impact Resistant Polycarbonate lens
- Specialised Polycarbonate lens designed for optimal light distribution and a smooth visual effect.
- A light weight thermoplastic specifically sourced to reduce glare.
- 130˚ Beam angle distribution.
- Measured and designed in accordance to achieve optimal light performance in existing fluorescent fittings.
- LEDs (IEC 62471 certification) Free of blue light hazard.
The LED T5 Commercial series is a premium quality LED Tube manufactured in SA. A linear fluorescent replacement providing savings in excess of 40% delivering 0ver 110 lumens per watt at superior colour quality achieving an average CRI of over 82.
The T5 LED tube is available in an array of colour temperatures (3000k, 4000k, 5000k and 6000k). The T5 lamps is easy to install and fits into linear fluorescent fixtures, making it a perfect upgrade solution where energy savings, quality light and luminaire longevity are essential. Branding and clear lenses are optional.
5 Year Warranty!!