Power (watts): 24w
Light output (lumens): 2400 lm
Operating voltage: 100-277 VAC
Expected Life (hours): 30000 Hrs
Colour temperature: 3000K, 4000K, 5000K & 6000K
CRI: 82+ accurately reproducing the colour of the environment
Beam angle (degrees): 240°
- Upgrades existing T8 fluorescent lamps to a more energy efficient eco friendly alternative.
- Universally compatible with most existing T8 Fittings, offering the ultimate in flexibility.
- Instant start, Flicker free and Silent
- Up to 40% energy savings with a payback of less than 2 years compared to ineffective fluorescents
- Virtually eliminates costly re-lamping, offering significant maintenance savings
- 82+ CRI renders colours accurately and consistently throughout the lamps lifetime.
- Safe, Single ended input design.
Construction & Materials:
- Durable lightweight aluminium alloy heat sink housing providing an advanced cooling system ensuring the longevity of this class leading luminaire.
- Shatterproof design, which is free of glass and mercury.
- Dow Corning adhesive (USA)
- 99% Gold pure gold wire LED chips
- Intematix phosphors
- 26lm 0.2W 2835 LED (F. Current 150mA, F. Voltage 3.2V)
- Impact Resistant Polycarbonate lens.
- Specialised Polycarbonate lens designed for optimal light distribution and a smooth visual effect.
- A light weight thermoplastic specifically sourced to reduce glare.
- 130˚ Beam angle distribution.
- Measured and designed in accordance to achieve optimal light performance in existing fluorescent fittings.
- LEDs (IEC 62471 certification) Free of blue light hazard.
The LED T8 Commercial series is a premium quality LED Tube manufactured in SA. A linear fluorescent replacement providing savings in excess of 40% delivering 0ver 100 lumens per watt at superior colour quality achieving an average CRI of over 82.
The T8 LED tube is available in an array of colour temperatures (3000k, 4000k, 5000k and 6000k). The T8 lamps is easy to install and fits into linear fluorescent fixtures, making it a perfect upgrade solution where energy savings, quality light and luminaire longevity are essential. Plastic pins are on one end to make clear which is the powered end. Branding and clear lenses are optional.
5 Year Warranty!!